Fixed Deposit Acccount
Fixed deposit account is an investment account with an agreed amount invested at an agreed interest rate and tenor. At the end of the tenor,based on customer’s instructions, the investment can either be liquidated into the customer’s account with accrued interest or the interest alone and the principal investment rolled over for another period. Our trusted and professional financial advisers will assist you with your investment plan.
This account is designed to suit the needs of individuals, companies, organizations and associations who wish to watch their money work for them, earning excellent rate.
You re protected – Your deposits are insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Build wealth with Safety
- Deposit Secured
- Access to Loan
Relax and let your money work for you! Get into the saving habit for higher Interest rate on invested fund.
Business planning & strategy
let’s grow your money the easy, secure and trusted way, No amount is too little:• Higher Interest rate on invested fund.
• Interest Rate negotiable.
• Part liquidation of investment allowed.
• Investment certificate can be used as collateral.
• The longer the tenure the higher the interest rate.
• Early liquidation of investment allowed (Penalty applicable).
• A duly completed account opening package.
• Investment instruction.
• Two passport photograph.
• Utility bill issued within the last 3 months.
• Copies of acceptable means of identification (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and any other acceptable identification document deemed fit by the bank).