Business Loan (SME)Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs)
Big businesses require big loans. The GMB Microfinance Bank “BUSINESS Loan”(SMEs) is a credit product designed specifically to support Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) operators in Nigeria. Irrespective of the sector your enterprise is operating, GMB MfB is willing to support you with a credit facility up to N3,000,000 to expand your business..
At an affordable interest rate, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) can now maximize their potentials with the GMB MFB Business Loan for the expansion of their businesses..
For more information about the Business Loan,(SMEs) kindly contact us on: GMBMFB nearest to you or call (08033428691) or 08032617122
- Facility amount up to ₦500,000 – ₦5,000,000
- Methodology : Individual
- Duration : 6 – 12 Months
- Access to funds for your business expansion
- Flexible repayment structure guaranteed
- Expert financial advice is also available for you
- Loan application letter
- Duly completed application form
- 2 guarantors
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voter’s card or international passport)
- Current utility bill
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Collateral Required
- Post Dated Cheque
- KYC on Guarantors
1. Q: Do I need collateral before I can access this loan?
A: No, you do not need collateral before you can access the loan, once you can provide 2 guarantors that can stand for you in case of default.
2. Q: Can I reduce the repayment duration?
A: Yes. You can reduce the repayment duration to the number of months that suits you.
3. Q: Is there any issurance on the loan?
A: The loan is insured against death, fire in the business place or disability.