GMB Microfinance Bank Current Account is designed for individuals/businesses owned and operated either under their personal names or partnerships, and is designed to provide customers with convenient access to their funds through issuing of cheques, to make your financial activities more pleasurable and convenient.
We help companies/Individual turnaround their non-profitable ventures into something that benefits them. Our specialty lies in understanding what makes a company special and what makes it tick.
You re protected – Your deposits are insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Build wealth with Safety
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Features & Benefits
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them.
• Customized Cheque book issuance on request.
• 24/7 Banking services via our various e-channels.
• Mobile Banking Access.
• Accepts cash deposits, other bank cheques, and dividend warrants (with valid references).
• A Personalized Debit Card will be issued for you. Our Debit Card can be used for online payments at POS terminals and cash withdrawals at ATMs Nationwide..
• A duly completed account opening package
• Two(2) duly completed suitable reference forms
• Opening balance of ₦5,000
• Two passport photographs
• Utility bill issued within the last 3 months
• Copies of acceptable means of identification (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and any other acceptable identification document deemed fit by the bank)