Corporate Savings Account
It is a checking account that allows you to carry out routine banking transactions with third parties and allows you enjoy easy access to your money from any online real-time. We understand the unique banking needs of our corporate clients and are committed to providing them with competitive and flexible banking services. We offer top of the industry range of innovative financial and business solutions to all our clients.
We help companies turnaround their non-profitable ventures into something that benefits them. Our specialty lies in understanding what makes a company special and what makes it tick.
You re protected – All deposits in GMB are insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Build wealth with Safety
- Deposit Insured
- Access to Loan
- Indrest Drop
Get into the saving habit with GMB Executive Savings Account.
Features & Benefits
The Corporate Savings Account at GMB Microfinance Bank offers a convenient way to manage your day-to-day finances:
• Customized Cheque book issuance on request.
• 24/7 Banking services via our various e-channels.
• Mobile Banking Access.
• Accepts cash deposits, other bank cheques, and dividend warrants (with valid references).
• A Personalized Debit Card will be issued for you. Our Debit Card can be used for online payments at POS terminals and cash withdrawals at ATMs Nationwide..
• 1 mandate card.
• A duly completed account opening package.
• Two(2) duly completed suitable reference forms.
• Two passport photographs for each signatory.
• Identification for each signatory.
• 1 completed KYC form (know your customer).
• Particulars of Directors.
• Certificate of incorporation.
• Utility bill issued within the last 3 months.
• Copies of acceptable means of identification (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and any other acceptable identification document deemed fit by the bank).