Overdraft is an individual loan product designed by GMB MfB to assist clients with both business and household emergencies. Overdraft enables clients have access to funds for emergencies at a very low interest..
At an affordable interest rate, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) can now maximize their potentials with the GMB MFB Overdraft Loan for the expansion of their businesses/emergencies
For more information about the Overdraft Loan, kindly contact us on: GMB MFB nearest to you or call (08033428691) or 08032617122
- Facility range: Up to N1,000,000 maximum
- Methodology: Individual
- Duration: 1-12 months
- Collateral required
- Grace period: Negotiable
- Access to funds in emergency situations
- Competitive interest rate
- Flexible and convenient repayment structure
- Expert financial advice available
- Loan application letter
- Duly completed application form
- 2 guarantors
- Post Dated Cheque(s)
- Valid identification card (National ID, driver’s license, voter’s card or international passport)
- Current utility bill
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
1. Q: How long does it take to process this loan?
A: Less than a week if the client makes the required documents available.
2. Q: Can the loan duration be extended?
A: No. The maximum duration cannot be more than 12 months.
3. Q: Is there a limit to the number of overdraft I can access in a month