Daily Savings Account
This is the traditional daily contribution also known as Esusu. This account enables a customer to save on daily basis a certain amount for thirty/thirty one days and make withdrawal at the end of the month. It is a monthly savings and withdrawal account. It is a unique savings product designed for customers who engage in daily income generating activities. It is a way of making their daily work count as they don’t live out of their pockets.
You re protected – All deposits in GMB are insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Build wealth with Safety
Our target savings products allows our customers to plan for their future, personal and business needs.
Features & Benefits
The product is designed for traders especially market women, artisans, cooperatives and other self- employed individuals:
- Account can be opened with amount to be saved on daily basis.
- Withdrawal is to be made at month end.
- Minimum daily contribution of =N=200.00.
- Easy accessibility after 30 days
- No interest accrued
- No ATM cards
- Account maintenance charge of one day contribution