Daily Savings Account
This is the traditional daily contribution also known as Esusu. This account enables a customer to save on daily basis a certain amount for thirty/thirty one days and make withdrawal at the end of the month. It is a monthly savings and withdrawal account. It is a unique savings product designed for customers who engage in daily income generating activities. It is a way of making their daily work count as they don’t live out of their pockets.
You re protected – All deposits in GMB are insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Build wealth with Safety
- Deposits Insured
- Access to Loan
Our target savings products allows our customers to plan for their future, personal and business needs.
Features & Benefits
The product is designed for traders especially market women, artisans, cooperatives and other self- employed individuals:
- Account can be opened with amount to be saved on daily basis.
- Withdrawal is to be made at month end.
- Minimum daily contribution of =N=200.00.
- Easy accessibility after 30 days
- No interest accrued
- No ATM cards
- Account maintenance charge of one day contribution