Asset LoanEmpowerment Products
GMB MFB Asset lease and Acquisition Scheme as the name implies is an empowerment product designed to help existing and new clients of GMB MfB purchase assets such as shuttle bus, keke (tricycle), generator, refrigerator, grinding machines etc. that will further enhance the productivity of their enterprise.
At an affordable interest rate, GMB Microfinance Bank clients can now maximize their potentials with the GMB MFB Asset Loan for the expansion of their businesses/enterprise.
For more information about the Overdraft Loan, kindly contact us on: GMB MFB nearest to you or call (08033428691) or 08032617122
- Facility range: Current market rate
- Methodology: Individual and group
- Duration: 16 months
- Interest rate 24% per annum
- Grace period: 1 month
- Quick access to funds for the purchase of business assets
- Flexible repayment structure
- Low interest rate
- Expert financial advice available
- Savings account with GMB MfB
- Duly completed application form
- 2 guarantors
- Post Dated Cheque
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Current utility bill
- Minimum deposit of N50,000 – N200,000
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voters registration card or international passport)
1. Q: Does GMB MfB finance fairly used assets?
A: No. Only new assets are financed
2. Q: Do I need to open a savings account to enable me access this loan?
3. Q: Will GMB MfB provide me the money to purchase the asset?
A: No. GMB MfB will purchase the asset(s) on your behalf.