Micro LoanSmall and Medium Scale Enterprises
Need a quick financial Boost?. The GMB Microfinance Bank “MICRO Loan” is here to support Small time businesses in Nigeria. It is a credit product designed for small businesses, irrespective of the sector your business is operating, GMB MfBank is willing to support you with a credit facility up to N150,000 to expand your business..
At an affordable interest rate, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) can now maximize their potentials with the GMB MFB Small Business Loan for the expansion of their businesses..
For more information about the Business Loan,(SMEs) kindly contact us on: GMBMFB nearest to you or call (08033428691) or 08032617122
- Facility range: N50,000 to N500,000 (maximum)
- Methodology: Individual (Small Business)
- Duration: 1-6 months
- Grace period: 1 month
- No collateral (Terms and Condition Applies)
- Access to funds for business expansion
- Flexible repayment structure
- Training on basic financial management, business planning and customer relations
- Low interest rate
- Expert financial advice available
- Loan application letter
- Duly completed application form
- 2 guarantors
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voter’s card or international passport)
- Current utility bill
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Post Dated Cheque
1. Q: Do I need collateral before I can access this loan?
A: No. You do not need collateral as a condition but two guarantors that can stand as your surety in case of default.
2. Q: Can I re-apply for a higher loan after the full repayment of the previous loan?
A: Yes. You can have access to a higher loan depending on the previous repayment performance.
3. Q: Can I reduce the repayment duration?
A: Yes. You can reduce the repayment duration to the number of months that suits you
4. Q: Is this loan insured?
A: The loan is insured against death, fire in the business place or disability